|| Windows 9X
- 3DFX, Rendition V1000, Rendition V2200, or ATI 3D Rage Pro
- Pentium 120 Mhz or better processor
- Windows '95 add with DirectX 5.0 (included)
- 16 MB RAM
- 30 MB of hard drive space
- 2X or faster CD-ROM drive (8X recommended)
- Sound Blaster (Pro, 16, AWE32) and 100% compatibles
- 100% Microsoft compatible mouse and keyboard
- Most joysticks and gamepads supported
||To Install Game:
Windows 95/98 Installation -
- Insert CD #1 into your CD-Rom drive.
- The auto-run screen should appear within a few seconds.
- If the auto-run screen appears:
- Simply follow the onscreen instructions
- Depending on how much of an updated was needed or if DirectX was installed for the first time, you may be prompted to reboot the system after the installation is completed.
- If the auto-run screen DOES NOT appear:
- Double click on the MY COMPUTER icon on your desktop.
- Double click on your CD-ROM drive icon.
- Double click on the SETUP95.EXE file.
- The game will now begin the installation proceedure.
To Start Game:
In Windows 95/98 -
- Insert the cd into your CD-ROM drive.
- Click on Start
- Choose Programs
- Choose Interplay
- Choose Casino Master
- Then choose the individual game you wnat to play
||Q: I am getting the error cannot find MMLIB.DLL or cannot find cardlib.dll.
A: Simply copy these files from the Casino Master cd to the directory where the game has been installed.
Q: I cant run the game from the autorun menu
A: This is a problem with the RUN command on the autorun screen. Try running the game from the icon it creates in the START|PROGRAMS|INTERPLAY|CASINO MASTER folder.